3. Business Development Manager
- Location: Bangalore, Mumbai
- No. Of Openings: 5
- Experience: 2-7 Years
• Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
• Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for the company to an agreed annual target so as to increase revenue year on year.
• Presenting the company to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meeting, telephone calls and e-mails.
• Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation following the company’s procedure.
• Actively and successfully manage sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team.
• Will have individual responsibility of the new business and is expected to self-manage. Also manage a growing team of people who work under you – ensuring that executives implement the CCS strategy (Customer Centric Cycle – Goal identified, Goal confirmed, Champion, Proven Value, Negotiation, Sales Won and Sales Lost) thereby, helping the sales executive to achieve their targets.
• Clarify goals, set sales targets for the entire team and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
• As a representative of the company at industry events and trade shows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new leads and contacts.
• Keeping abreast with the clients marketing strategies and collecting competitor’s intelligence.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
Mandatory Experience \ Technical skills:
• Graduate in any discipline.
• Sales Professional with a proven track record for a period of 5+ years.
• Proven success in sales ability and demonstrate full knowledge of sales process.
• Confident negotiator and ability to close deal.
• Capable of hands on problem solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
• Strong organizing, client management and time management skills.
• Flexible to work long and unpredictable hour to match the requirements.
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation.