1. Customer Support Executive – Online
- Location: Bangalore
- No. Of Openings: 10
- Experience: 0-3 Years
• To manage and handle all incoming customers calls with request for information, queries and complaints.
• Ensuring all the queries are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensuring all the complaints are logged and all the relevant data is captured in LiveTrack.
• To manage and update all customers interaction in the LiveTrack accurately.
• Identify and escalate priority issues to the Call Centre Coordinator.
• To work in co-ordination with the on-site executives so as to see to it that the customer complaints are completed.
• To create a follow-up schedule of dates when the clients need to be contacted and reminded about their due payments.
• Train the customers on demand from the customer or by ourselves to generate interest and full utilization of the software by the customer.
• Complete call reports in LiveTrack.
• Process order forms.
• Collect the requirements from the customers and submit the same to the product coordinator.
Mandatory Experience \ Technical skills:
• Should be at least 12th pass.
• An in-depth understanding of the company and its offerings.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written which is required to deal with external and internal customers professional manner and also helps in communicating across the organisation effectively and efficiently.
• Pharma domain knowledge is desirable.
• English & Hindi Language is Preferred. Regional Language too is acceptable.