4. Customer Support Executive
- Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Udaipur, Chennai
- No. Of Openings: 10
- Experience: 1-7 Years
• Responsible for the installation and training of our software at the clients place.
• To manage and handle all customers calls assigned with request for information queries and complaints for the existing clients.
• Responsible for troubleshooting of customer queries.
• Developing and building relationship with the customers.
• Giving feedback to the development of documents and recording and monitoring of complaints.
• Seeing through the complaints to the completion stage.
Mandatory Experience \ Technical skills:
• Should be a graduate \ Diploma holder with prior experience in the customer care division.
• An in-depth understanding and experience of the operation of the customer care department.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written which is required which is required while dealing with the customers in a professional way.
• Basic comprehensive knowledge of Ms Office package and Basic hardware and networking knowledge.
• Ability to think creatively and should have problem solving attitude.
• Analytical, organized and highly motivated.
• Should have a pleasing personality.
• Willing to work extra time if the situation demands.